Please Remember

I have moved blogs. Please join me. =)

Monday, October 13, 2008

My List of 2009 Reading Challenges (as of today)

So far there are only 4 that I have signed up for, but I expect the number to grow as we get closer to the end of the year.

  1. The 2009 Read & Review Challenge - hosted by MizB
  2. Pulitzer Prize Challenge - hosted by Heather
  3. 18th and 19th Century Women Writers' Reading Challenge - hosted by Becky
  4. Genre Challenge - hosted by Samantha


The books that I have chosen for challenge #2 (Pulitzer Prize) are:
  • The Known World by Edward P. Jones (2004 winner)
  • Breathing Lessons by Anne Tyler (1989 winner)
  • Foreign Affairs by Alison Lurie (1985 winner)
  • Ironweed by William Kennedy (1984 winner)
  • The Color Purple by Alice Walker (1983 winner)

The books that I have chosen for challenge #3 (18th & 19th century) are:
undertermined

The genres that I have chosen for challenge #4 are:
  • all 12 - I'm going to attempt to read one from each genre listed (option C)
  1. crime fiction
  2. detective fiction
  3. mystery fiction
  4. horror fiction
  5. thriller fiction
  6. romance fiction
  7. science fiction
  8. action/adventure fiction
  9. fantasy fiction
  10. realistic fiction
  11. historical fiction
  12. western fiction

1 comment:

Literature Crazy said...

Awesome! I'm so excited that you're participating and I hope you enjoy some award-winning books.

Buy Books

**sticky**

**sticky**
click image to find out more