Please Remember

I have moved blogs. Please join me. =)

Thursday, April 16, 2009

A note to all!


I am going to be moving blogs. I will still be on Blogger, but I will be shifting my focus to include products that I use in my home/with my kids. I have been a member of Bzz Agent for about 2 years, but never thought about sharing my thoughts and opinions of the items I get from them with my blog readers. I will be blogging about the books I read, products I get from Bzz Agent, products I get through gifts or buy myself (only the interesting ones, promise).

For a few months I have been bugging my mother, demanding, she give me feedback. I have branched out into some of my other contacts. I'm kidding about the "demanding" part. =)

It is an active blog right now and I have been copying my last few posts to my new blog (after importing all of the old ones) I just have been keeping the URL between myself and the handful of people I have asked for input. If you think you (REALLY) want to see a work in progress, e-mail me or comment and leave a way for me to contact you. I plan on officially launching it and 'rebranding' myself some point before September 2009.

1 comment:

Beth F said...

It's always exciting to branch out into new things.

Buy Books

**sticky**

**sticky**
click image to find out more