Please Remember

I have moved blogs. Please join me. =)

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

18th & 19th Century Woman Writer's Challenge

Becky @ Becky's Book Blog is hosting this challenge (and many other challenges). Between 4 and 12 books written by women writers in the 18th and 19th centuries. The challenge runs from January 1, 2009 and December 31, 2009. Click the picture to go to her original post. The rules are all there.

I have picked 2 books as of this writing. Both are 19th Century books.
  • Uncle Tom's Cabin by Harriet Beecher Stowe
  • Castle Rackrent by Maria Edgeworth
I'm having a hard time finding books first published in the 18th Century at my library. I'll update this post when I decide on my other 2 (minimum).

No comments:

Buy Books

**sticky**

**sticky**
click image to find out more