Please Remember

I have moved blogs. Please join me. =)

Monday, November 10, 2008

I'm Buying Books for the Holidays!

I'm a reader of the blog My Friend Amy. She has challenged us with something great! Amy has suggested that we buy books the holidays this year. You can pop over to either of the links to read about what prompted Amy's challenge. Here is what stuck a chord with me most.
Have you been reading the book news lately? It's not pretty. I feel like everyday I'm hearing about plummeting profits, massive lay-offs, book stores and libraries (!!) closing. We are living in dark and difficult book times.
So there it is. For those people that I can afford to buy gifts for this year: BOOKS! And I promise to not cop-out and buy bookstore gift cards. ;)

No comments:

Buy Books

**sticky**

**sticky**
click image to find out more