Please Remember

I have moved blogs. Please join me. =)

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Teaser Tuesdays {11-4-08}


  • Grab your current read
  • Let the book fall open to a random page
  • Share with us two (2) "teaser" sentences from that page, somewhere between lines 7 and 12.
  • You also need to share the title of the book that you're getting your "teaser" from ... that way people can have some great book recommendations if they like the teaser you've given!
  • Please avoid SPOILERS.
Restarick's words came fast now. It was as though he was feeling a definite solace at being able to pour out his story to a sympathetic listener. It was a reaction that Poirot had often noticed before and he encouraged it.
This weeks Teaser comes from page 118 of Agatha Christie's "Third Girl"; a Poirot mystery.

1 comment:

avisannschild said...

I just recently read the first Miss Marple mystery after not having read any Agatha Christies in years and I thoroughly enjoyed it, much to my surprise. Thanks for sharing from one of her other books.

My teasers are here.

Buy Books

**sticky**

**sticky**
click image to find out more