It’s a week or two later than you’d expect, and it may be almost a trite question, but … what were your favorite books from 2008?
(It’s an oldie but a goodie question for a reason, after all … because, who can’t use good book suggestions from time to time?)
Now, I'm not sure if this questions means my favorite books that I read in 2008 or my favorite books that I read that came out in 2008. I'll answer it both ways.
My favorite books that came out in 2008:
- Little Miss Smarty-Pants by Suzanne Kopoulos -- my thoughts on my old blog
- The Wednesday Sisters: A Novel by Meg Waite Clayton -- my thoughts on my old blog
- Vampire Apocalypse: A World Torn Asunder by Derek Gunn -- my thoughts on my old blog
- Hearts Never Lie by Patricia Pickett -- my thoughts on my old blog
- Jaclyn's Ghost by Dorlana Vann -- my thoughts on my old blog [Jaclyn's Ghost is currently available as an e-book, but will be being released with Dorlana Vann's Passage to Mesentia in print this year. You can keep up with the news on Dorlana's blog]
- Heart-Shaped Box by Joe Hill -- my thoughts on my old blog
- The Prometheus Project: Trapped & The Prometheus Project: Captured by Douglas E. Richards -- my thoughts on my old blog
- What Your Mother Never Told You by Richard M. Dudum -- my thoughts on my old blog
- Dancing Above the Waves by Susan Walerstein -- my thoughts on my old blog
- Uglies by Scott Westerfeld -- my thoughts on THIS blog =)