Please Remember

I have moved blogs. Please join me. =)

Monday, April 27, 2009

Musing Mondays {4-27-09}

Musing Mondays (BIG)

Today’s MUSING MONDAYS post is about reading non-fiction…

Do you read non-fiction regularly? Do you read it in a different way or place than you read fiction? (question courtesy of Diane)

I don't read non-fiction regularly. When I do read non-fiction it is generally a biography or memoir. I recently read The Crimes of Paris by Dorothy and Thomas Hoobler. A non-fiction book that tells about when the Mona Lisa was stolen out of the Louvre (they also tell about other crimes in Paris as well a history of criminology). As I stated in my review of The crimes of Paris, there were times I forgot that I was reading non-fiction; it was so juicy.

Don't forget to visit Just One More Page for more!

5 comments:

Lisa (Southern Girl Reads) said...

I do enjoy some non-fiction at times. Usually memoirs or political or social issues, but it has to be something I'm really interesed in learning more about. Fiction is my escape and my favorite.

caite said...

true...sometimes non-fiction is written in such a way that you forget it is not fiction. I recently felt that way when reading The Lost City of Z.

Jenny Girl said...

Those are the type of non-fiction books I can into, juicy stories

Rebecca Johnson said...

Oh I like the sound of that book!

Nise' said...

I would love this book! Love history.

Buy Books

**sticky**

**sticky**
click image to find out more