Please Remember

I have moved blogs. Please join me. =)

Monday, June 8, 2009

Musing Mondays {6-8-09}

Today’s MUSING MONDAYS post is about reading time…
Do you have a set reading time (before bed, perhaps)? Do you read more at night or during the day? Is there a day of the week, perhaps, that you set aside to catch up on reading?

I always read at least 15 minutes before bed. It helps me clear my head and 'settle'. Since my honey usually takes at least our 3yo to his parents house on Sundays I tend to get quite a bit of reading done then.

Don't forget to visit Just One More Page for more musings.

2 comments:

Nise' said...

Yesterday after Sunday dinner I told my family I was off duty until the morning and read two books!

KyleeJ said...

Wow. Two?! Color me jealous. =)

Buy Books

**sticky**

**sticky**
click image to find out more