For all of the rules go here. Challenge runs from January 1, 2009 to December 31, 2009.
From the site: Read a minimum of 9 books first published in 2009. You don’t have to buy these. Library books, unabridged audios, or ARCs are all acceptable. To qualify as being first published in 2009, it must be the first time that the book is published in your own country. For example, if a book was published in Australia, England, or Canada in 2008, and then published in the USA in 2009, it counts (if you live in the USA). Newly published trade paperbacks and mass market paperbacks do not count if there has been a hardcover/trade published before 2009.
This is the post that I will be using to list the books for this challenge. The linked titles go to my reviews.
- The Crimes of Paris by Dorothy and Thomas Hoobler
- Follow Me: A Novel by Joanna Scott
- The Physick Book of Deliverance Dane by Katherine Howe
- Shanghai Girls: A Novel by Lisa See
- Strange Angels by Lili St Crow
- Naamah's Kiss by Jacqueline Carey
- Mating Rituals of the North American WASP by Lauren Lipton
- Santa Olivia by Jacqueline Carey
- Shimmer by Eric Barnes
- The Painter from Shanghai by Jennifer Epstein
- The Forest of Hands and Teeth by Carrie Ryan
- The Treasures of Venice by Loucinda McGary
- The Greatest Knight by Elizabeth Chadwick
- Tell Me Something True by Leila Cobo