Please Remember

I have moved blogs. Please join me. =)

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Teaser Tuesdays {11-11-08}


  • Grab your current read
  • Let the book fall open to a random page
  • Share with us two (2) "teaser" sentences from that page, somewhere between lines 7 and 12.
  • You also need to share the title of the book that you're getting your "teaser" from ... that way people can have some great book recommendations if they like the teaser you've given!
  • Please avoid SPOILERS.
Since I have just started this book, I am posting the FIRST two sentences. That make a pretty good teaser. =)
It was a queer, sultry summer, the summer they electrocuted the Rosenbergs, and I didn't know what I was doing in New York. I'm stupid about executions. -from The Bell Jar by Sylvia Plath

3 comments:

Darlene said...

Great teaser. I really do need to get this book. This will be a good one to get from the library for the library challenge.

Hazellie said...

Yet another book I need to add to my TBR list!

Sherrie said...

Hi!
I'll have to add that book to my TBR list. Thanks for stopping by my place. Take Care!!

Sherrie

P.S. Uglies by Scott Westerfield will go on my TBR after reading your post about it. It sounds like a great book.

Buy Books

**sticky**

**sticky**
click image to find out more