Please Remember

I have moved blogs. Please join me. =)

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Make Kylee Read Me - winner

Here's how it broke down!

The House of Mirth - Edith Wharton IIIII (5)
The Shipping News - E. Annie Proulx I (1)
Middlemarch - George Elliot II (2)
A Tree Grows in Brooklyn - Betty Smith IIII (4)
Three Junes - Julia Glass II (2)

The winner of "Make Kylee Read Me" is The House of Mirth, by one vote! I picked up a used copy at my local Goodwill store this weekend. No more excuses. =)

This post is inspired by the most recent Booking Through Thursday question. Also, I will still be reading a book with my 15yo daughter this summer; most likely To Kill a Mockingbird.

2 comments:

Beth F said...

I voted for Tree Grows in Brooklyn -- hope you get to that one too. I'll be watching for your review of HOuse of Mirth.

Meghan said...

Good choice by readers! I adore Edith Wharton.

- Meghan @ Medieval Bookworm

Buy Books

**sticky**

**sticky**
click image to find out more