Please Remember

I have moved blogs. Please join me. =)

Friday, April 3, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins {4-2-09}

ffi


And...here we go!

1. Angel or not, I will not stand for certain things.

2. _____ any way you want me.

3. As my mother used to say, you're full of prunes.

4. I want to nap after I'm done working out or doing something strenuous.

5. Even in the most crowded of rooms I can find my kids and hubs.

6.  Christmas is a day fraught with peril.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to kids, daddy and I all having dinner together, tomorrow my plans include grocery shopping and Sunday, I want to do lots of reading!

Friday Fill-Ins is hosted here.

Creative Commons License

1 comment:

Literary Feline said...

I enjoyed reading your answers to this week's fill ins! I tried for a bookish theme this week--filling in titles of books or mentioning characters or, in one case, a place. Some worked better than others. That second one was sure a bear, wasn't it? I hope you have a great weekend.

Buy Books

**sticky**

**sticky**
click image to find out more