Please Remember

I have moved blogs. Please join me. =)

Monday, April 20, 2009

Musing Mondays {4-20-09}

Musing Mondays (BIG)Today’s MUSING MONDAYS post is about 2009 favorites…

Coming towards the end of April, we’re a third of the way through the way through the year. What’s the favorite book you’ve read so far in 2009? What about your least favorite? (question courtesy of MizB


I've finished 15 books so far this year (going to have to step it up if I want to make 100!) and my least favorite was definitely Emily Post: Daughter of the Gilded Age, Mistress of American Manners by Laura Claridge; this book was a struggle to get through.

My favorite was King's Fool by Margaret Campbell Barnes; definitely a pleasure to read this one.

Emily Post King's Fool - published

Visit Just One More Page for more Musing Mondays posts.

3 comments:

caite said...

Hmmm...I tired to get the Post book once. Glad I didn't! lol

Marie Cloutier said...

Sorry you didn't enjoy the Post book. Like Caite that's one I tried to get- maybe it was for the best that I didn't.

KyleeJ said...

Just because I didn't like it doesn't mean no one else will. I'm sure others have. Here is my review of the Emily Post bio.

Buy Books

**sticky**

**sticky**
click image to find out more