Please Remember

I have moved blogs. Please join me. =)

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Review of: Mating Rituals of the North American WASP

Author: Lauren Lipton
ISBN: 9780446197977
Pages: 368
Published by: 5 Spot, an imprint of Grand Central Publishing (May 2009)
Genre(s): Fiction, Chick-lit
Grade: A
Challenge(s): 100+ Reading Challenge - Read 'n Review '09 - 2009 Pub Challenge


If not for my demanding 3yo, I could have easily finished Mating Rituals of the North American WASP in a day. Even still, I finished it in a day and a half; I stayed up late reading. =)

For me chick-lit and romance are a welcome break now and then. Mating Rituals of the North American WASP, a perfect gem of a book, is just such a book. Deep down I knew Peggy and Luke were meant to be and would end up together; man did they take their time realizing it! Luke and Peggy accidentally (and drunkenly) get married within hours of meeting in Las Vegas. This is just the beginning of their roller coaster relationship.

I hadn't heard of 5 Spot before Mating Rituals of the North American WASP, but I will definitely be on the look out for more of their titles.

Buy Mating Rituals of the North American WASP by Lauren Lipton:
IndieBound {} Powell's {} Amazon

No comments:

Buy Books

**sticky**

**sticky**
click image to find out more