Please Remember

I have moved blogs. Please join me. =)

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Teaser Tuesdays {6-2-09}

Teaser Tuesdays

  • Grab your current read
  • Let the book fall open to a random page
  • Share with us two (2) "teaser" sentences from that page, somewhere between lines 7 and 12.
  • You also need to share the title of the book that you're getting your "teaser" from ... that way people can have some great book recommendations if they like the teaser you've given!
  • Please avoid SPOILERS.
This week's Teaser comes from Kushiel's Mercy by Jacqueline Carey. These sentences come from page 156.
As if I hadn't reason enough to love them, they'd stood by me during my madness, tending to me with care while I ranted and raved. The things I'd said were seared into my memory.
Don't forget to visit MizB's Should Be Reading for more teasing!

Buy Kushiel's Mercy by Jacqueline Carey:
IndieBound {} Powell's {} Amazon

No comments:

Buy Books

**sticky**

**sticky**
click image to find out more