Please Remember

I have moved blogs. Please join me. =)

Monday, June 1, 2009

Reading Wrap-Up: May

List of books that I finished in May 2009
  • Shanghai Girls by Lisa See
  • Kushiel's Justice by Jacqueline Carey
  • Strange Angels by Lili Crow
  • Naamah's Kiss by Jacqueline Carey
  • Mating Rituals of the North American WASP by Lauren Lipton
  • LOST Ate My Life by Jon "DocArzt" Lachonis and Amy "hijinx" Johnston
  • Santa Olivia by Jacqueline Carey
Reaghan (my 3yo) and I didn't do a lot of reading in May. We have started Poppy's Perfect Home by we're only about 2/3 through it. She hasn't wanted anyone to read to her. She's 'reading' by herself. She takes down books that have been read to her a bunch of times and tells herself the story while flipping through the pages. (It's pretty cute to watch.)

No comments:

Buy Books

**sticky**

**sticky**
click image to find out more